- How to Replace a Text String
- How to Replace a Text String with Case Sensitive
- How to Replace a Text String that Matches Entire Cell Contents with Case Sensitive
Please follow the steps below to replace a text string that matches the entire cell contents in the worksheet:
Step 1: Click anywhere in the worksheet;
Step 2: Click the "Home" tab from the ribbon;
Step 3: Click "Find & Select", and select "Replace" from the drop-down list;
Alternatively, please use shortcut Ctrl+H to bring up "Find and Replace" window.
Step 4: In the "Find and Replace" window:
1. Type the text string (or any letter or number) you want to replace in the first box;
2. Type the text string (or any letter or number) you want to replace to in the second box.
3. Click "Options" and then check "Match entire cell contents".
Step 5: Click "Replace" at the bottom to replace the next record; or click "Replace All" to replace all the records in the worksheet.