– How to Add a Hyperlink to a Worksheet in the Document
– How to Add a Hyperlink to a Worksheet and Link to a Specific Location
– How to Add a Hyperlink to a Webpage
Please follow the steps below to add a hyperlink to another file:
Step 1: Select the cell or data range you want to add a hyperlink;
Step 2: Right click and select "Link" at the bottom from the dialog box (or use shortcut "Ctrl+K" to bring up "Insert Hyperlink" window);
Alternatively, click "Link" in the "Insert" tab;
Step 3: In the "Insert Hyperlink" window:
1. Click "Existing File or Web Page";
2. Click "Current Folder";
3. Browse to open the file folder.
Step 4: Click OK at the bottom.