– How to Add a Hyperlink to a Worksheet in the Document
– How to Add a Hyperlink to Another File
– How to Add a Hyperlink to a Webpage
Please follow the steps below to add a hyperlink to a worksheet and link to a specific cell in the document:
Step 1: Select the cell or data range you want to add a hyperlink;
Step 2: Right click and select "Link" at the bottom from the list (or use shortcut "Ctrl+K" to bring up "Insert Hyperlink" window);
Alternatively, click "Link" in the "Insert" tab from the ribbon;
Step 3: In the "Insert Hyperlink" window:
1. Click "Place in This Document";
2. Select a worksheet from the list of cell reference;
3. Type the cell reference (e.g., A1) in the box.
Step 4: Click OK at the bottom.