The REPT function repeats a text string with a specified number of times.
- Text is required, the text string that you need to repeat;
- Number_times is required, the times that the text string will be repeated.
- Number_times needs to be greater than or equal to 0 and cannot be omitted;
- If number_times is with decimals, only integer portion will be extracted;
- If number_times is negative, the result returns #VALUE!;
- The result cannot be longer than 32,767 characters, or REPT returns #VALUE!
Example: Display "ABC" 3 times in cell B1.
The result returns "ABCABCABC", repeated 3 times.