NETWORKDAYS.INTL function returns the number of whole workdays between two dates with considering what and how many days are weekend days.
= NETWORKDAYS.INTL(start_date, end_date, [weekend], [holidays])
- Start date is required, the first date.
- End date is required, the second date.
- Holidays is optional, the holidays between the two dates.
- Weekend is optional, the days of the week that are weekend days.
- If start_date is later than end_date, the return value will be negative, the number of whole workdays in the past.
- If start_date is out of range for the current date base value, NETWORKDAYS.INTL returns the #NUM! error value.