The CEILING function returns the number rounded up, away from zero, to the nearest multiple of significance.
– The number is required, which is the number that you want to round.
– The significance is required, which is the multiple to which you want to round.
– When the number and significance are both negative, the value is rounded down, away from zero;
– When the number is negative, and significance is positive, the value is rounded up towards zero;
– When the number is positive, and significance is negative, the value returns to #NUM!.