The BASE function converts a number into a text representation with the given base.
=BASE(Number, Radix [Min_length])
– The number is required, the number that you want to convert, which is an integer greater than or equal to 0 and less than 2^53.
– Radix is required, the base radix that you want to convert the number into.
– Min_length is optional, the minimum length of the returned string.
– Radix must be an integer greater than or equal to 2 and less than or equal to 36;
– Min_length must be an integer greater than or equal to 0.